PQ Weekly is a round-up of the most shared links in our social media network—bookish articles, reviews, quizzes, recommendations and more—in convenient digest form.
- Buzzfeed drew attention to some significant gaps in our language when it comes to describing our love of books.
- The Guardian gave us muggles something to drool over with a sneak preview of the illustrated edition of Harry Potter coming out in the fall.
- We pretty much drooled over this illustrated list of swoon-worthy libraries that every book lover wants to visit. Seriously. Gorgeous.
- The Globe and Mail delivered a great review of Jeet Heer’s Sweet Lechery—and also showed us how he became one of Canada’s leading public intellectuals.
- Scott Ponemone interviewed George A. Walker (and a few other familiar PQL names) to talk about the craft of wood engraving and the medium of the wordless novel.
Hope you enjoyed this week’s link round-up. Check back next Friday for the next edition of PQ Weekly!