- 49th Shelf featured Jeet Heer’s Sweet Lechery as one of its non-fiction picks for Spring 2015.
- There’s a list floating around with fifty books guaranteed to make you more interesting. Guaranteed, guys. (OK, maybe a bit of an oversell…)
- Some libraries have some oddly specific rules for patrons. Guess I need to curb my desire to chew on the headphone cords.
- Test your knowledge with a quiz that asks how well you know the opening lines of famous books. I now know that I really need to bone up on my Faulkner.
- This is pretty much the coolest use of free time in the history of ever: a Toronto artist drew pictures of all 99 Toronto libraries.
If you liked this week’s link round-up, come back next Friday for a fresh bunch of links for your viewing pleasure.