The PQ Weekly Roundup collects the most shared links in our social media network—bookish articles, reviews, quizzes, recommendations and more—in convenient digest form.
- From Foreword Reviews: In Sweet Lechery, “[Jeet] Heer has a knack for making anything interesting, which might be the best praise a writer can garner.”
- Grammar jokes! Funniest thing I’ve read all week.
- Marjorie Perloff gave us five rules for writing bad poetry on the Véhicule Press blog.
- There is a (rather nattily-dressed) guy who repairs typewriters in New York. He’s one of a dying breed, but I’ll be damned if he isn’t right about how long typewriters will last compared to computers.
- It boggles the mind, but it appears that digital natives prefer reading in print. Poof. Mind blown.
And there you have it. Five of the very best social media links shared this week. Check back next week for more links next Friday and share your own on Facebook, Twitter or the comments section below.