- A photo gallery of the world’s weirdest libraries might as well have been labeled the world’s most awesome libraries. Who doesn’t want to visit a library shaped like a manta ray?
- I was absolute rubbish at this quiz, but you all seemed to have the right of it. Finish the famous lines from books—with audio clues.
- In part two of our Grand River guest posts, Marianne Brandis shared her process of imagination and research while writing The Grand River.
- Take stock of your classic novel bucket list—find out how many you’ve read, and get started on those you’ve missed!
- Awesome fact of the week: more people visit New York public libraries than attend professional sporting events, museums, gardens and zoos combined. So why do they receive so much less funding?
And on that note, thanks for tuning in to this week’s roundup. Don’t miss our News for May post to find out what we’ve got on the go this month, and as always, keep in touch with comments, questions and cool bookish stories.