- “Read us,” whisper the books of the TBR pile. “Read us or we’ll jump.” I’m sure many readers out there can relate to the pressure of facing their to-read pile, but does that mean we have to power through them quickly? Can we not enjoy a slow-and-steady reading experience?
- Your eye-candy for the week comes in the form of these dreamy home libraries. And bonus: Neil Gaiman’s home library is giving me serious bookshelf goals.
- I heartily agree with the fact that sound is a huge part of what makes poetry so beautiful.
- If you’d like to see more women-run presses, check out this list compiled over at VIDA. Lots of great, ground-breaking publishing happening here.
- Have you ever been told you have a “book problem”? If you have as many books as I do, probably! Check out these truths that book lovers can relate to.
Thank you for joining us for this week’s roundup. Be sure to come back next week for more bookish news just for you.