- The Essential Anne Wilkinson, selected by Ingrid Ruthig, is “an excellent introduction to the work of a gifted and often forgotten poet”. Read the full review here at The Bull Calf Review.
- These translated epigrams on writers and writing are beautiful and very often true. Well played, Partisan Magazine. Well played.
- We all know the feeling. Stoked to see the movie adaptation of a beloved book, but dreading the inevitable inconsistencies. Well, you’re in good company. Turns out, authors hate the movie versions of their books as well.
- We celebrated Paczki Day Mardi Gras this week! We gorged ourselves on jelly-filled deliciousness while we appreciated this New Orleans-inspired reading list.
- And finally, we all appreciate some great poetry every now and again. PQL makes it easy to find the next great read with the Essential Poets series—presenting Canada’s greatest poets in a package that is beautiful, affordable and collectible.
Thanks for coming to visit us to find out what’s going on in the bookish internet. Hope you enjoyed today’s list o’ links, and hope to see you back next week.