- We are fascinated by the idea of immersive art (as evidenced by our Fabulous Fictions project) and it looks like we’re not the only ones.
- If you’re having trouble staying productive, don’t try any of these things. A short of how-not-to article that makes you realize your productivity slump could always be worse.
- Twenty-five pages per day. No Excuses. A simple plan to start reading more.
- Publishing school is great, but let’s face it, there are certain truths you just don’t learn when you’re there. Here are a few little tidbits that you should probably know before you jump in head first.
- Literary magazines are seriously underappreciated nowadays. Here are a few really good ones that should be on your reading list. (Right next to the Devil’s Artisan, naturally.)
P.S. Don’t forget we have a super-duper giveaway going on right now for new newsletter subscribers. Everybody’s a winner, because that’s how we roll.