- There are secret poems on the streets of Boston. You can only see them when it rains. Because how cool is that?!
- Our ability to innovate has always contributed to the ever-shifting direction of civilization. Check out this interesting article, which explores how paper changed the world.
- Macmillan is getting into the self-publishing game. I don’t think this is a good omen for the industry in general, but it does tell you how people are starting to think about the publishing process and its future role.
- The English language is full of foibles and follies. The Internet feels you pain and shares it hilariously.
- And finally, ever wonder how we prepare manuscripts for the press? Here’s a look inside the strange but sensible process.
Hope you’re enjoying the nice weather, Quill Fans. Special shout out to our American friends, who are enjoying a long weekend!