- Happy August, ladies and gents. Are you wondering what we’ve been up to at the shop? You can find out all about it, and our upcoming events, here.
- “I like cooking my family and my pets. Use commas. Don’t be a psycho.” More jokes for the grammatically inclined here.
- Seth, an artist we’re obviously pretty interested in around here considering we’re publishing Tom Smart’s book about him in the fall, has created a massive, colourful mural for downtown Guelph. Sneak a peek of it at the Guelph Mercury website.
- Foreword Reviews got their hands on a copy of Jim Westergard’s Oddballs … and they loved it! See what they had to say here.
- Are you excited for the 2016 Rio Olympics? Are you fascinated by the culture and history of Brazil? One? Both? Either way, you should definitely enter to win our 2016 Rio Prize Pack, containing two books by P. K. Page: Brazilian Journal and A Brazilian Alphabet for the Younger Reader. Enter (up to two times!) here.
And there you have it—top shelf book links for all you Quill friends. Keep cool and check back next week to see what we have in store.
Have a great weekend,