- Today’s top post is from the blog. Ever wished you could tour the Porcupine’s Quill shop and see all the cool machines that help us produce those gorgeous books? Now you can! Check out the pictures and such here.
- Here’s something that’s uselessly fun/hilarious: The Idiomatic. Annoy your friends with randomly generated nuggets of un-wisdom here.
- Open Book Ontario has a cool series on Canadian History. This week, they featured Bob Bossin’s Davy the Punk. Read their fascinating interview with Bob here.
- Here’s an interesting piece on Literary Hub about the tough task of editing your own work … and drowning the darlings that you’ve come to love.
- And finally, if you haven’t discovered the poetry of Robert Gibbs, what are you waiting for? Here he is reading poems from The Essential Robert Gibbs for the fine folks at The Fiddlehead.