- Change is hard, but sometimes, it’s for the better. The daunting but also strangely heartwarming story of what it takes to move a beloved indie bookstore.
- This is one hilarious post for the language lovers among us. (I particularly appreciated the one about counting in French.)
- Here’s some unsolicited writing advice in the form of story opening clichés that we need to retire already.
- This ones kind of fun: are you smarter than a Globe and Mail editor? The fine folks at that venerable newspaper have put together a quiz to test your editorial skills.
- And finally, Artist in Transit’s Heather Saunders has an intelligent take on Christopher Pratt’s Thoughts on Driving to Venus.
Thanks for checking in on our weekly roundup. If you haven’t already, pop on over to our News for September post and learn all about the new releases and events we’ve got planned for you this month.
Until next time,