- If you’re lucky like me, you’ve been experiencing some absolutely lovely fall weather—a welcome relief from the heat and humidity of a couple of weeks ago. If you loved having a couple of cozy evenings, you’ll love these bookish items that will help make your home cozy this fall.
- If your life were a classic novel, what would it be? Looks like I’m an underdog, as in J. R. R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings. Take the quiz to find out which book fits your life.
- Your reading recommendations this week are brought to you by the Man Booker Prize. Check out the fiction shortlist to start planning your next read.
- Don’t you just love the magic and whimsy of the covers of children’s books? I’m thinking in particular of these detailed and absolutely beautiful Victorian book covers that definitely set some vintage design goals.
- Guess what’s now available? That’s right—the latest volume in the very handsome Essential Poets series is hot off the press. Get a peek inside the new book here.
Another week, another bookish roundup. We’ll be back here next Friday, sharing all the greatest book links. Y’all come back now, ya hear?