- This week’s big news is that Tom Smart’s Palookaville: Seth and the Art of Graphic Autobiography is now available in print and digital formats. Pick up yours today.
- Everybody seems to have an opinion on Bob Dylan’s Nobel Prize win. What do you think?
- If you missed the Alcuin Society Awards on October 3, have no fear—the Devil’s Artisan’s Don McLeod took some photos.
- Here’s a fantastic piece of history about the guy who basically invented modern bookselling as we know it. Worth a read.
- And finally, if you’re curious about digital book design, check out this post on the importance of bespoke ebooks.
That’s it for this week’s roundup of bookish links. Keep following us on Twitter and Facebook for up-to-the-minute postings on reading and writing.
Have a great weekend,