- So here’s the model for the most epic home library of life. I’ll just be here, drooling.
- Get ready to have your mind blown. All those conspiracy theories about the authorship of Shakespeare’s works might actually have some truth! Researchers say Christopher Marlowe deserves co-author credit.
- Diversity is one of the hot-button issues in literature today. But one author is done talking about diversity. Find out why here.
- If you’ve ever felt that the pressure of reading through all your unread books felt like a chore, you need to read this essay.
- Looking for your next book? The New York Times has given us a list of essential reads for all twentysomethings.
That’s it for this week’s roundup. Join us again next week to keep yourself current on our best book links. In the mean time, have a fun and safe Halloween!