- We’re pleased as punch that Bruce Meyer’s Portraits of Canadian Writers was featured in The Walrus. Check out what Bruce has to say about the difficulty of photographing famous authors.
- I think we can all agree that literary characters are fertile ground when it comes to exploring psychological issues, so it’s little wonder that several psychological conditions are named after fictional characters.
- Ever wondered what to get for “nostalgic, fedora-wearing graphica aficionados surrounded by mid-century trappings as balm for bleakly pondering the meaning of life”? All Lit Up suggests Palookaville: Seth and the Art of Graphic Autobiography.
- Here’s an interesting read on how the NY Times Book Review works. You’ll want to know this for when your bestseller gets published!
- And finally, our most shared post this week was the poster for the 2016 OCADU Book Arts Fair. The event went brilliantly and we had a fantastic time. Check out some photos here.
What else have we got for you? How about a chance to win? Enter our second PQL Holiday Giveaway here.
Have a great weekend,