- Can you identify a famous writer given a sample paragraph? Deceptively hard to do, I find! Test yourself here.
- Librarians find some pretty weird stuff in returned books. Disturbingly, bacon seems to come up more than once.
- Have you heard about the shake-up happening in big publishing? Pearson is trying to sell their state in Penguin Random House. I wonder what kind of changes that might occasion….
- This is kind of the best thing I’ve ever heard: there are people in Ecuador who go around correcting grammar in other peoples’ graffiti. How badass is that?
- And finally, the concept of hygge is all the rage nowadays. We’re jumping on the bandwagon with these cozy reading recommendations.
That’s our update for the week. I hope you found a new book to read, or maybe learned something new and interesting.
Until next time,