- Cramming all the brilliance of fiction into a beautifully succinct package is an exacting task, but for my money, that’s what makes short stories so powerful.
- If you’re a writer looking for some insight into your manuscript, check out this article on how to get feedback on your writing.
- Speaking of writing—remember that persistence is key! It’s not all about college-aged wunderkinds nowadays. Gain inspiration from these lessons of a middle-aged debut novelist.
- Need a good chuckle? Here are 25 jokes that will make grammar nerds laugh out loud.
- And finally, if you’ve ever wondered what a $3,000 pen looks like, look no further.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone! Hope you have a lovely weekend filled with some good reads.