- If you’re the type to wonder how suggestive so-called risqué book covers actually are, take a look at these naughty designs collected by Literary Hub.
- Did you know that reading is good for your mental health? Learn about nine reasons why on Bustle.
- Your book is your baby, so it is tempting to make sure everyone else sees perfection when they read it, but it is possible to go too far. Read these nine signs to see if you’ve fallen prey to the lure of over-editing.
- Apparently, studies show that people who read books are nicer. So there.
- And last but not least, some eye candy! 49th Shelf is featuring a gallery of images from Tony Miller’s spectacular Daddy Hall. Be sure to check it out!
That’s it for book links this week. By the way, if you haven’t already entered our “Engravings from Shakespeare” book bundle giveaway, don’t miss out! Click here to enter today.
Have a great weekend,