- If you’re feeling a bit patriotic, you’ll love this list of Canadian books that might not receive as much attention as they should. Shout out to Word on the Street for putting together this list.
- Building on the Canada Day theme, check out these 150 bestselling Canadian books of the past decade.
- What does your reading style say about your personality? Are you a Commuter? A Series Junkie? All of the above?
- Children’s books are weird, guys. The proof? There is a book called Little Monkey’s Big Peeing Circus. And that is arguably not the weirdest one.
- And finally, this story of the effort to rebuild the library at the University of Mosul. The library was burned down by ISIS in 2014, but now, members the community—and people around the world—are donating books to help.
Thanks for checking in on the PQ Weekly Roundup. See you next week!