- Maybe don’t recommend Rosemary’s Baby as a baby shower gift…. You’ll chuckle at this list of twenty-five terrible (and hilarious) book recommendations.
- If you’re curious as to which books define a certain place, check out this infographic of the most iconic books set in every country.
- What does a book editor do exactly? Probably more than you think. Some insight from an author/Macmillan editor.
- Remember when women adopted male pen names to avoid discrimination and sell their books? Well, apparently now men are adopting ambiguous pen names in an attempt to sell more books. Huh. Just … huh.
- Finally, if you like free books, you’ll love this! Enter now for your chance to win a beautiful four-book bundle of George A. Walker’s collections of wood engravings. (Ending soon!)
What a week it has been! Thank you for the amazing response at the Detroit Book Fest this weekend, and of course for all of your enthusiastic participation in our latest giveaway. Fingers crossed for everyone!