- If you were a punctuation mark, which would you be? This is essential knowledge, people. Take the quiz today!
- I’m a big sucker for the books that exist only within the pages of books. Don’t you wish you could read them?
- Have you ever wondered what the poetry editing process looks like? This great NYT post will give you a visual indication of the work writers put into really honing their work.
- “I picked up this book thinking I’d have nothing to relate to within its pages, but I was mistaken: I couldn’t put it back down.” Goodness, do I love this Geist review of Mexican Journal!
- Here is a great list of resources for writers who want to know more about the craft of writing as well as the writing life.
And that’s it for our nice little crop of bookish links this week. As always, tune in next week for more.
Happy long weekend!