- Writers are famously ill-paid for their works of genius. Some lucky ones do manage to make a tidy sum for their books, but a few big names really rake in the dough! Here are the 11 highest-paid authors from around the globe.
- Speaking of works of genius, these are the 17 CanLit writers to watch in 2017. Get to know them on CBC Books.
- If you’re a fan of dystopian fiction, this reading list is practically a primer for this most timely of genres, from Gulliver’s Travels (1726) to American War (2017).
- It’s been a long week, ladies and gents. If you’re in need of a laugh (or a groan or two), we recommend these hilariously cringeworthy book titles to take you through to the weekend.
- And finally, it’s time to stop dissing romance novels already! Despite their bad rap, romance writers are some of the most clever and forward thinking authors today.
Thanks for tuning into our PQ Weekly Roundup. Hope to see you right back here next week.