- Big award news this week: The winner of the Giller Prize was announced!
- We had a blast at the Meet the Presses Indie Literary Market this past weekend. Check out some photos from the event over at the Devil’s Artisan.
- Check out this neat little consideration of Michele Rackham Hall’s The Art of P. K. Irwin and P. K. Page’s Mexican Journal at The Malahat Review.
- Author photos can speak volumes. The clothing you wear and the pose you adopt are integral to readers’ perceptions of you. As this Racked article notes, it can be difficult to decide how you want to portray yourself to your audience, particularly if you’re a woman.
- This article in the Walrus spreads a little love for the typewriter: How Margaret Atwood Learned to Type.
Thanks for checking out our most click-worthy book links this week. Don’t forget—we still want to rent your brain! Find out how you can get a free eBook and some other stuff here.