- If you’re a writer, you’ll probably find these weird habits deeply relatable. Also hilarious.
- This short story vending machine in the Edmonton airport makes my heart sing with joy. I’d like to see these babies in any place I need to wait more than a few minutes.
- The venerable small press Coach House Books is putting their poetry program on hiatus for now. Sad news for us all, but fingers crossed it comes back with a vengeance.
- If you’re an emerging writer, consider applying to the RBC Bronwen Wallace Award. The $10,000 sounds pretty tempting, doesn’t it?
- Speaking of tempting, don’t forget to enter our Collected Works of P. K. Page book bundle giveaway. Five gorgeous books could be yours!
Thanks for stopping by the PQ Weekly Roundup. Hope you found something enjoyable and entertaining this week!