- The differences between critical reviews and reader reviews can be really stark. It just goes to show that differing readers don’t always have the same priorities and tastes, and it shows in the way they talk about books.
- Do you ever wonder which books famous writers took out from the library? It can be quite revelatory to see the path of their research as they’re writing their most famous novels!
- Are we finally over dystopian fiction? As this article states, “[w]e also need to imagine a better future for ourselves, not as consumers—even of art and literature—but as citizens.”
- Do you know which cities are the most well-read in the USA? The top ten might surprise you.
- And finally, you should definitely read this interview with Shane Neilson over on Open Book Ontario. It offers some fantastic insight into his poetry collection Dysphoria.
It’s snowing like crazy in my little corner of southwestern Ontario. If you’re around these parts, stay safe and warm and cozy up with a good book!