- The dreaded Daylight Saving Time was imposed upon us on March 11. Here are some of the surprising effects that lost hour of sleep can have.
- “In García Márquez’s novels angels fall to Earth and become carnival attractions, magic carpets fly, and priests levitate.” Time celebrated Gabriel García Márquez, who would have been 91 on March 6.
- This one’s for the budding authors out there. Eight really quite useful tips about the process and craft of writing.
- If you appreciate some good bookish eye candy, you’ll love these home libraries that look like something out of a fairy tale. You’re welcome.
- And on a similar note, did you know that you can spend the night in the gorgeous Gladstone Library in Wales? Are you booking your travel plans yet?
Since I was away at AWP last week, today, you get the top-notch bookish links for the past two weeks, bundled here for your perusal. Hope you enjoy!