- It’s been a busy week at the Porcupine’s Quill. We announced that PQL has been acquired by Ken Whyte’s new publishing company, Sutherland House. But don’t worry—we’ll still be around to publish great PQL books as an imprint of the new press.
- In other news, we’re also celebrating National Poetry Month by running a fantastic “Essential Women Poets” giveaway, with a three-book bundle from our Essential Poets series. Don’t forget to enter!
- I adore satire. Satire about books is even better. Satire about books through book design is the ultimate. See what that looks like over at Electric Lit.
- And while we’re on the subject of fun, these fake book covers based on popular songs are pretty dang fun. I would totally read some of these.
- Now let’s end on a high note: Tony Miller’s wordless novel Daddy Hall is a silver medalist in the 2018 IPPY Awards!
Thanks to everyone who has reached out to chat this week! We hope you enjoy these bookish links, and of course, we wish you a wonderful weekend.