- The University of Toronto’s Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library recently acquired the Caxton Cicero, a book printed in 1481 and thought to be the oldest English-language book in Canada. How cool is that?
- Do you remember learning to type two spaces after a period? I sure do, and had to learn to break myself of the habit. Apparently, people are still discussing whether one space or two is best for readability.
- Did you miss the Grimsby Wayzgoose? Or did you attend and just want to relive the magic? Check out some photos from the event on our blog!
- At Wayzgoose, we happened to have on hand hot-off-the-press copies of our magazine the Devil’s Artisan. Take a peek inside the cover of the latest in our journal of the printing arts.
- And finally, if you’ve ever wondered how to become a bestselling author, you need to read this article.
Happy Friday everyone! Here’s to hoping this weekend’s weather is perfect for a bit of reading on the patio.