- We’re pleased and proud to announce that three PQL books have been announced winners in the eLit Book Awards. Congratulations to James Simon Mishibinijima, Barbara Sibbald and Tony Miller!
- If you’re interested in why people continue to launch publishing houses in the digital age, check out this fascinating discussion with Ken Whyte on CBC Sunday Edition with Michael Enright.
- What is the worst first sentence that could possibly be written in the English language? The Lyttle Lytton Contest asks participants to do just that, with some pretty horrifying results.
- If you’ve ever wondered what it really takes to get your first book published, check out this article on the 5 critical factors for publishing success.
- And by far the most popular link of the week is this article on a deep question of typographic importance: whether we should put one space or two at the end of a typed sentence.
Can you believe we’re saying goodbye to another busy week? Time flies when you’re reading great books!
Have a great weekend,