- Interested in reading a book that “lampoons the mores of all hypocritical authority figures”? Check out this consideration of Mark Frutkin’s brand new novel, The Rising Tide, over at Artsfile.
- This is a great Q&A for new writers who want to know what to expect when you’re expecting … your first book.
- What happens when you try to read 30 books in 30 days? You might find yourself gaining knowledge, being more present, improving your writing and more.
- Book parties are seriously fun, but they’re also serious business. If you’ve ever wondered what the glitzy book parties in the Big Apple look like, you’re in luck!
- Don’t forget, we have three fantastic book parties this weekend ourselves, starting with tonight’s launch of Ian Hampton’s Jan in 35 Pieces at the Langley Community Music School, followed by another celebration for the book tomorrow afternoon at the Canadian Music Centre in Vancouver. We’re rounding out the weekend with Sunday’s launch of The Rising Tide by Mark Frutkin at Pressed in Ottawa.
Thanks for stopping by to check out our best book links this week. Hope you’ve found something to suit your reading fancy!