- There’s no denying that audiobooks are convenient, so it’s no surprise they are having a moment. But do you feel like you’re “cheating” by listening to a book rather than reading it? And do you retain the information as well? A new study puts these important audiobook questions to the test.
- OK, hold onto your hats because this is crazy. Imagine winning a bookstore in a raffle. That’s what happened to a UK man who pretty much just became an indie bookseller overnight.
- One travel essential you should never leave home without: a good book. But it turns out that many travellers accidentally leave their reading material behind in hotels. Here are the top books likely to be found in hotel rooms. (I wonder what this says about the popularity of the book vs. the reader’s actual enjoyment…)
- We’ve had quite a few events to keep us busy this September. Check in on some of those events with these photos documenting our travels around Hamilton, Toronto and Ann Arbor.
- And finally, who likes a good grammar joke? I know I do! Take a gander at these grammar nerd-worthy jokes and have a chuckle.
Hope everyone had a wonderful week. But of course, the weekend is a great time to kick back, relax and enjoy a good book. There are no shortage of those around, so no excuses!
All the best,