- Are your bookshelves overflowing? Are you running out of flat surfaces on which to store still more books? Are you beginning to feel like you’re in an episode of Hoarders? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you’re probably ready to get rid of some of your books. Here’s how.
- Sometimes you see a book cover design so bad you just can’t look away. You have to let the creepy, awkward, overdone or just plain awful image wash over you as a reminder of what happens when book design goes delightfully bad.
- More book covers, but this time they’re not so jaw-droppingly terrible. This is an interesting blog post that shows you some alternative cover ideas for recent books. It is cool to see what the designer was thinking and where they ended up going.
- Pop some popcorn, Quill fans—it’s time to watch some essential movies for people who love books.
- And finally, I just had to include this image floating around on “How to write good”. Definitely worth a chuckle or five!
Can you believe it’s already Friday? Where did the week go? Hope you have a wonderful weekend with time to spend on bookish pursuits.
All the best,