- Did you know that paper is getting hard to come by? If you’ve ever wondered about the production side of book publishing, check out this informative article.
- If there’s one thing no one wants to read it’s a boring short story. Here’s some helpful writing advice for all you writers out there looking to keep your short fiction readers hooked.
- Sometimes it’s nice to revisit the classics. Here are some less-than-obvious literary classics that are worth a read. There is a “swashbuckling memoir” of a “highly intelligent cat”—who doesn’t want to read that book?
- We’re pleased and proud that Shane Neilson’s Dysphoria was nominated for the Hamilton Literary Awards. If you want to be in on the awards presentation action, you can register for your free ticket here.
- And finally, we’ve just recently published the latest volume in our Essential Poets series with The Essential Charles Bruce. Get your exclusive excerpt here.
And with that we close out the month of November with a nice selection of literary newsiness. Can’t wait for more? Be sure to follow us on social media to get real-time book links!