- BIG NEWS! Jan in 35 Pieces by Ian Hampton has been longlisted for the RBC Talyor Prize. We are pleased as punch!
- Every book lover knows the pain of decluttering his or her bookshelf. But when needs must, here are some tips to get through it.
- It has been pointed out to me that a town with more books than people, like this one in Norway, is no rarity. But I suppose when you make that the central idea of your tiny town’s tourism campaign, you get a pass.
- If you’ve ever wondered about the secret to making the New York Times Best Seller list, take a gander and this post about a data scientist’s findings on the topic.
- And finally, there is also a science to the types of words that make us laugh. Here’s why some words just sound so funny.
What a great list of links! Congratulations again to Ian Hampton. Such a wonderful way to round out the week.