- If you ever need proof of the indomitable nature of the bookish spirit, just read about this five-year-old boy who couldn’t find a library near him … so he opened his own to serve his community.
- Books about books. If I have to pick a favourite genre, this would be it.
- You know that feeling you get when the last sentence in a book really hits you in the feels before you close the cover? What a rush! Here are 23 of the (arguably) most unforgettable last sentences in fiction. See if your favourite made the list.
- Ian Hampton gave another interesting and informative interview about his book Jan in 35 Pieces, and about his life in classical music. You can read the full interview over at Newz4u.
- And finally, remembering with fondness the authors who visited the schools in my community when I was a kid. On the inspirational and educational value of authors in the classroom.
Thanks for visiting the PQL blog to catch up on our best book links this week. See you soon!