- We all know that JonArno Lawson has been having a moment. As has Robyn Sarah. And M. Travis Lane. In fact, a good number of our PQL authors have enjoyed time in the spotlight lately. We thought we’d remind you all of some of the excellent work they did with us before they were famous.
- This one will appeal to design nerds and typophiles: four symbols that lost their meaning … or never had one to begin with.
- “Colonna’s sonnets are a devotional treasure worth unearthing in this poker-faced, indifferent secular age.” The Winnipeg Review featured Sally Ito’s book review of Vittoria Colonna.
- Congrats to Coach House Books and André Alexis for winning the Rogers Writers’ Trust Fiction Prize with Fifteen Dogs. Philosophy + Dogs. Definitely on my to-read list!
- And finally, can you believe it’s actually November? We’re getting dangerously close to the holidays. And the end of the year! Take a look at what we’ve got going on this month at PQL.
That’s it for this week’s update. Thanks to everyone who followed this week’s roll-out of all our upcoming Spring 2016 books. And if you haven’t already, check them out on the home page now. We’ve got lots of great stuff coming your way. See you back here next week for more of the best of the bookish Internet.