- People keep proclaiming that “print ain’t dead” but goodness gracious, neither is the compulsion to predict that it will be soon.
- Despite my inherent suspicion of the desirability of book lists, there are quite a few rather good ones on the New York Times 100 Notable Books of 2015 list.
- Check out the latest issue of HA&L. It was guest edited by PQL friend and author Shane Neilson. Great job, Shane!
- “The Essential Anne Wilkinson is for lovers, of both poetry and books. In fact, like almost everything published by Porcupine’s Quill, and especially their Essential series, it’s the kind of book that makes people love books.” Well gosh, we’re blushing! What a wonderful review in Canadian Literature.
- And the big news this week: we’re giving away a copy of George A. Walker’s Trudeau: La Vie en Rose! There is still time to enter and it’s super easy. Visit the Holiday Giveaway blog post to toss your name into the hat.
What are you waiting for? Go enter the Trudeau contest right now! Thanks for stopping by for today’s roundup, and check back in on the blog for more giveaway news and of course, nexts week’s links.