- This is absolutely mesmerizing. Ten poets provided a poem each, and then designers put them in motion. A novel and beautiful way of blending poetry and digital/visual art.
- Speaking of the mixture of poetry and visual art, that certainly describes the Fabulous Fictions & Peculiar Practices exhibition going on at PAMA. See some images of this most fascinating of book projects on Pinterest, and don’t forget to check out the exhibition at PAMA though June 19.
- Sometimes it’s hard to appreciate poetry, much less to teach it! But we’ve put together some resources on how to do just that.
- Porcupette Steph went to the fair! Check out images from the gigantic Association of Writers and Writing Programs Book Fair, as well as the Buffalo Small Press Fair and experience the magic of bookish events.
- And finally, we all know librarians are pretty badass (those chilling shushes!), but did you know that they stood up to Al-Qaeda? That’s right—librarians in Timbuktu hid priceless manuscripts to ensure that they weren’t destroyed.
Have a great weekend, and hope to see you at the Grimsby Wayzgoose! Cheers,