- “Trudeau’s personality and charisma leap from these pages.” Well if that isn’t a GREAT review of George A. Walker’s Trudeau: La Vie en Rose, I don’t know what is. Read the full review here.
- Have you ever been reading something and thought, “Gee whiz, what a gorgeous font. I wonder what it is.” (No? Just me. OK.) Anyway, there is now an adorable little gizmo that may be able to identify it.
- Who is excited for JonArno Lawson’s new book? Me, for one! And if you’re also looking forward to his whimsical wordplay this fall, check out this Q&A between JonArno and Steven Buechler over at the Library of Pacific Tranquility.
- Thrillers are my literary guilty pleasure. I’m always curious about how the authors come up with those heart-pounding adventures. Well, it turns out that, at least according to Matthew Quirk (whose books are very entertaining, by the way), a little fake kidnapping goes a long way.
- And finally, we’ve got shop photos! Seriously, who doesn’t love shop photos? Check out the first copies of Strike Anywhere as the get trimmed and stacked.
Well, that was a good one if I do say so myself. Kudos, sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes looks and a little action for flavouring. Check back next week to see what else we have up our sleeves.
Have a great weekend,