Every Friday, the PQ Weekly Roundup collects the most shared links in our social media network—bookish articles, reviews, quizzes, recommendations and more—in convenient digest form.
- We all have out little pet peeves. One of mine happens to be when people say “you could of” instead of “you could have” and so on. Take this quiz to see if you are one of those people!
- “Provocative and profound but eminently readable, Strike Anywhere demonstrates a critic of high order, unrestrained. It’s great fun watching Lista play with matches.” Loving this fantastic review of Michael Lista’s essays.
- Did you know that October 19 was International Print Day? A whole day in celebration of the hard work that goes into producing those beautiful printed products we all love. Pretty cool if you ask me.
- Big news! We’ve got a sneak peek of all five of our upcoming spring releases for you. It’s the perfect blend of fiction, poetry and graphic novel and we can’t wait to publish them in the new year.
- And finally, if you’re not yet sick and tired of American politics, may I humbly suggest checking out #TrumpBookReport? It is definitely good for a laugh!
Thanks for joining us. Hope you found a bookish link to tickle your fancy. Don’t forget: we’d love to hear from you, particularly if you have any thoughts about our upcoming list. I’m always curious as to what you all think.
Leave a Reply