Every Friday, the PQ Weekly Roundup collects the most shared links in our social media network—bookish articles, reviews, quizzes, recommendations and more—in convenient digest form.
- Everyone loves a winner. This year’s Giller Prize went to Madeleine Thien’s Do Not Say We Have Nothing.
- Speaking of winners, we’ve got one of our own! DA 78: Heading to Palookaville won Designedge Canada’s Canadian Regional Design Award (Redgee) for editorial design in Ontario.
- It’s official. Margaret Gracie’s Plastic is slated for this spring. Hear what Margaret has to say on her blog.
- I love me a good literary pun. Amuse yourself with this list of groan-worthy specimens.
- And finally, I think Bruce Meyer’s Portraits of Canadian Writers should be required reading for all CanLit lovers. Get your sneak peek here.
Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a mindful Remembrance Day and a lovely weekend.
Leave a Reply