- If you’re the type to tackle a literary challenge, start off the new year by attempting one of these. And then tell me which one you picked because I’m curious.
- “Portraits of Canadian Writers is a trusty guide to our writing, and maybe explains why it has blossomed.” A neat little review by Windsor’s poet laureate, Marty Gervais.
- Have you ever wondered if literary awards do more harm than good? On the consequences of our hyper-focus on award winners.
- Rob McLennan posted a tiny snippet of a review of The Essential D. G. Jones on his blog.
- And finally, I never tire of watching videos of books being made the old fashioned way. I just don’t.
That’s it for this week’s roundup. Tune in next week for more interesting links and newsy bits.