- Let’s get this one out of the way: last day to apply for this job in publishing.
- What is your stance on negative book reviews? Do you firmly believe that if you can’t say something nice, you shouldn’t say anything at all? Does it make you a better reader and writer? This opinion essay weighs in. (And for an opposing viewpoint, this one makes a lot of sense.)
- If you like visiting libraries in far-flung places, of if you just like drooling over beautiful foreign libraries, this post on the biggest libraries in the world might just make you want to hop a plane and engage in some literary tourism.
- If a lit-friendly city is more your pace, check out these cities every book lover should visit in his or her lifetime.
- And, your prayers for printeresting content have been answered! The latest issue of the Devil’s Artisan, #80, is now available. Read about the etchings of Tyler Bright Hilton, some personal insights into the career of Glenn Goluska, and an interview with Lisa Johnson of the JackPine Press Editorial Collective.
Happy to see you here, Quill friends. Hope you enjoyed this book links, and as always, do feel free to share some of your own with us. Also, don’t forget to check out a few photos of the Printers Row Lit Fest on the blog. Who doesn’t like sun, heat and sizzling books in the Windy City?