- Tell the truth: you totally want to visit Flourish and Blotts, and probably all of these other fictional bookstores, if you’re being honest.
- You say “book hoarders,” I say “reading goals.” Tomayto, tomahto. Ten famous people with astounding book collections.
- Remembering Canadian typographer Glenn Goluska, who would have been 70 this past week.
- Confirmation of what you probably already knew: readers think differently than non-readers.
- Margaret Gracie’s Plastic is now in print! Check out this fantastic interview with the debut author on Fictionophile.
That’s it for this pre-Canada Day weekly roundup. Hope you have a wonderful long weekend celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday!