- For all of those who, like me, feel guilty starting a new book before finishing an old one—reading more than one book at a time might have some benefits after all!
- Great review of P. K. Page’s Mexican Journal in Canadian Literature: “Mexican Journal reminds us of the necessity of darkness in the journey for self-knowledge and purpose. Though at times the journal is heart-wrenching, it provokes a very real and deeply felt sense of wonder.”
- I love this idea of the “silent book club.” If you’ve never heard of it, it’s basically a book club that lets you read alone … together.
- Need some books to get excited for? The Globe and Mail has a list of the most-anticipated books of the rest of 2017.
- And finally, check out the latest PQL events coming your way. We’ve got readings, festivals, books fairs—oh my!
Hope you enjoyed this latest PQ Weekly Roundup. Have a wonderful weekend, Quill fans!