- “As patient, as poet, and as practioner, Neilson urges those in distress to sing their passions, their furies, their … and, just as importantly, encourages the rest of us to stand alongside, in the glare, and bear witness.” Read the full review of Shane Neilson’s three poetry collections, including his latest, Dysphoria.
- What happens when an editor hates an author’s manuscript? A fascinating, behind-the-scenes look at how editors can inspire authors to write a better book.
- For all the aspiring writers out there, check out this handy guide to Canadian literary magazines and journals open to submissions.
- This week on the blog, we featured a gallery of summer-themed images that you can download and use for free in your print and digital designs.
- Mark your calendars! We’ll be at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library for the Fisher Small and Fine Press Fair on September 9. Stop by to pick up our hottest new releases.
Nothing like a few good book links to kick off the weekend in style. Here’s to picking up a great new book to while away the weekend.