- Do you remember with fondness the days of the Scholastic Book Fair? You are not alone. This article explains the nostalgic joys attached to the fair.
- Have you ever wondered what the your optimum amount of reading should be per day? Science has some answers for you.
- We don’t hear as much about ebook piracy nowadays, but did you know it can significantly threaten the future of your favourite book series.
- This is good for a laugh: A funny little piece from people who have written a book to those who have not.
- And finally, the day I don’t appreciate a good grammar fail is the day I lose my sense of humour and my innate appreciation for proper spelling.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend full of some warm and cozy reading time.