- Writers have some notoriously weird daily routines. But do they spark creative genius or do they just … suck? One author tried living the routines of famous authors for a week and lived to tell the tale.
- Dysphoria author Shane Neilson tackles important topics of addiction, ableism and compassion on the All Lit Up blog.
- Need something to look forward to during this long, cold winter? Quill and Quire has rolled out their Spring Preview 2018, including some excellent fiction for you to covet.
- We captured some fantastic mythical beast images for you to use in your creative projects. You can find them on the blog in our freebie image gallery!
- It is tempting to say that poetry is making a comeback thanks to the genre’s popularity on social media sites like Instagram. But, this article takes a look at so-called Instapoetry and find that “it is not inquiry, it is not sedition, it is not richness, it is not even really beauty. It is status quo.”
Lots of interesting and thought-provoking content in today’s PQ Weekly Roundup. Have a wonderful weekend–hopefully with a little reading time!