- Last week we announced the sale of The Porcupine’s Quill to Ken Whyte. One of the articles occasioned by this news captured the humour of PQL founder Tim Inkster perfectly.
- This week saw the announcement of the Pulitzer Prize, and in keeping, we marked the occasion by sharing this look back at the Pulitzer winners of the 21st century.
- We started up a new blog series honouring authors that we’ve published in our 40 years in business. We kicked off the series with a feature on the beloved poet Margaret Avison.
- How many books does the average American read in a year? The answer might surprise you … or not.
- Finally, this documentary about Canadian design looks amazing and I want to see it so bad!
That’s it for this week’s PQ Weekly Roundup. Come back next week for more excellent bookish links!