- Ever wondered how to write a good book description. It’s not simply a matter of giving a plot summary, and there’s a lot of work that goes into coming up with copy that hooks readers! Here are a few tips for writing a good book description, from yours truly.
- “…delightfully saucy, heartfelt, and passionate.” Bet you’ve never heard a book of literary criticism described like that! Check out this great review of Richard Teleky’s Ordinary Paradise.
- Test your vocabulary knowledge to find out how good you are at tricky words. Come one. You know you want to.
- If you’ve ever wanted to be a bookseller, you’ll love these 17 behind-the-scenes secrets of bookstores.
- And congratulations to the Toronto Public Library, which became the first library in the world to lend over twenty million ebooks to its patrons. Because getting people to read in any form is a win!
Happy Friday Quill Fans! Thanks for stopping by to see what’s new and interesting in bookland this week. Hope to see you again soon.